In Unglued, New York Times best selling author, Lysa TerKeurst, explains that God gave us emotions to experience life, not destroy it. This six-week book club will equip you to:
- Know with confidence how to resolve conflict in your important relationships.
- Find peace in your most difficult relationships as you learn to be honest but kind when offended.
- Identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly improve your communication.
- Respond with no regrets by managing your tendencies to stuff, explode or react somewhere in between.
- Gain a deep sense of calm by responding to situations out of your control without acting out of control.
This group meets weekly on Saturdays at 9:00am at the Intrepid Ministry Center, and starts October 14th, 2017. We'll read two chapters each week at home and discuss each Saturday morning from October 14th - November 18th. Read your first two chapters before our first meeting on October 14th! Each book club meeting will be from 9:00am until approximately 10:30 - 11:00am.
There is no cost for Women's Book Club other than purchasing the book we will be reading.
(Sorry, no child care provided.)
Feel free to email us with any questions.